Monday, July 1, 2013

My Rainy Day Drive ~ Part 2

Here's a few pics I took the other day, 
when we went for That Drive...
Just to give you a little idea of what the scenery looks like.
I forgot my camera, so I took these with my phone.






I wonder if y'all noticed the lack of steering wheel in the pics, 
and no, I am not driving and taking pics at the same time.
But I am sitting on the left side.... ;-)
Yep... Right Hand Drive!
It's a hoot to watch people make double takes when they notice.... 
I get a kick out of it anyways :-)


Our Highway has lots and lots of hills. It follows the valley along the river. Moose Mountain up ahead, way back there in the horizon. It has 2 humps.

That's the same river that I can see outside my window, 
but this is going inland.... so no American neighbors :-(
Canada as far as the eyes can see ;-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Far out Thanks "K"---Ray

MissK said...

You're welcome Ray :-)