Sunday, July 19, 2015

Peek~a~Moose


Busy busy week getting a bunch of loose ends tied up. Went up river to my daughter's apartment, like three times. Came back to home base to work on a carving I'm doing for a friend. Went down river to my woodlot and got a few more plants settled in. I suppose I should let y'all know I'm going on another road trip real soon. I am very much looking forward to it. Come to think of it, I never did share those pics of my last one back in April, like I said I would... Bad MissK, Bad!

6 comments:

idahobob said...

Not bad.....when you are busy, you are busy!

Relax......enjoy life. ;-D

Bob
III

prairie gopher said...

If a road trip ever comes to Saskatchewan let me know!

GGG said...

Tried to see Moose over the weekend, went up to Moose Head Lake area, never seen any, just Deer. May try to live there eventually
Happy travels :-)

billf said...

I read your post once through quickly,first line "tied up"....last line " Bad Missk, bad" .Sounds like my kind of weekend.
When you coming to North Carolina?

MissK said...

LOL That's funny Billf.... cuz that was intentional ;-)
What can I say, I'm in a mood O_o
North Carolina, eh. I am going South, just not that South...

Beautiful country out there Gary, and it's just around the corner, kindov ;-)

Will do, Denis ;-)

Bob, will you quit letting me off the hook :P
I know most of you guys will stop by even when I don't post much, and I do appreciate it, but I wanna post more, and I was attempting to give myself a kick in da booty... ;-)

C-90 said...

Tactical Moose is tactical....