There's a few different reasons I call this blog My Escape (Mon évasion...). So when I get a bit of free time at home I tend to focus my attention here (Blog ~ Internet ~ Laptop) and forget about "things" for a while. Which is nice, for a few moments... 'till I turn around, or look at my watch. So I'm gonna try a little accountability, like I talked about in my "Time 2 Simplify" Page, to see if it helps me check things off my to do list, and still get some blogging time in my day, like I want. I'm sure this is gonna be trial and error, but hey, I'm in the mood so, here goes... ;-)
I'll Update Bellow every little while
What I got done today....
I'm gonna skip over some of the routine and TMI stuff ;-)
and just get into filling up my "quiet time".
P.S. y'all may notice a hint of frustration, gotta get it out of my system somehow :P
- Brought in some fire wood good for a couple days and made a nice warm fire.
- Sorted all the laundry that pilled up over the weekend when I was out of the house, working.
- Worked on this post...
- Made lunch, like I do everyday. Even when I work I come home to make him lunch. Would be nice to get a brake once and a while.
- Finished this post.
- Checked a few things online.
- Stoke Fire
- Cleaned up the kitchen and did about half the dishes that pilled up over the weekend. I don't have a dishwasher. I let them air dry, so I'll do the other half later. I'd like to give a huge pat on the back to all the men out there that make meals and clean up... just, Thank You!
- "Caption This" Post
- Another load of laundry and folded clothes
- Stoke Fire
- Reset the rodent traps. Yeah, always have fucking mice this time of year.
- Some phone business
- Post :-)
- Daughter home from school. Time for chit chat & school work
- Got about 40 minutes of quiet time left....
This might seem trivial but it helped me get more done.
Thanks for putting up with my nonsense ;-)