Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Bright Idea For Stevie :D


Since you got lots of those laying around ;-)

~ UPdate! ~

Lampshades, eh AngryOne :-)
Here's a few ideas you guys might like...


You could always ask this Lampshade Salesman...
But chances are he's dead by now :/


Or look on ebay
and find an awesome work of art.


Or the cheaper method... as always, DIY
Pretty straightforward...


Unless you're one of those people
that likes to go over the top ;-)



I think this next one is pretty dandy...
Dandy? what the fuck does that mean anyways??




You could also drop the JD theme for the shade and focus on Interior Design. Your better half might appreciate your tinkering a little more if it goes with the room, you know ;D





I think both of these are lovely,
but my most favorites are the next ones....


I mean, why use a lampshade,
when the bottle itself IS the lampshade ;-)


How 'bout this little bute right here?
Now that's an easy money maker at flea markets ;-)


Last but not least....

Uhhh.... Nevermind... :P

5 comments:

billf said...

I've got lots of empty bottles here,but no lamp sockets.I would have to spend my drinking money to get the fixtures-and I'd rather just stay in the dark.

stevierayv said...

Now that's some interior decor.Plus getting the materials for this project is quite enjoyable.

angrymike said...

I'm with ya Stevie, now for lampshades???????

MissK said...

Billf, that's just sad :(

Had a feeling you'd like it Stevie ;-)

Found you some lampshades Angrymike :-)

You should probably stay away from the person who made the last one :D

Brock Townsend said...

So, that's what you're supposed to do with them. :)