Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HELP!! Bring a Shovel!


Just kidding ;-)

We did get more snow last night, and there's a few inches on the ground. But nothing to be concerned about. And certainly not enough to prevent me from posting.

Something else was on my mind yesterday. I kinda felt like hiding away. Laying low I guess. I did put a Veterans Day/Remembrance Day post together. But I never got to posting it, so I will today. I went looking for pictures, and I found a whole bunch. Even more then what I put in the post. I couldn't pick just a few, so it's a long one. And each and every one of those pictures spoke to me in some way, even if I'm so far from grasping what any of it was really like. I don't think anyone who hasn't lived it can truly understand. I just hope they'll mean something to you. Ultimately that's what I aimed for.....

1 comment:

Volfram said...

"Nothing to be concerned about."

You're from Canada, so that's what... 2 feet? Three?