Saturday, November 9, 2013

~ A Little Mind Cleansing ~


I got to sleep in some this morning, but my feet hit the ground running. I do like those days when I feel like getting things done. Its cold outside and it snowed a little overnight. It's getting to that point where you know this might be, and probably will be the last day to do certain things. It makes it easy to knock a few things off the To Do List, since all you have time to do is the most important things. And I totally welcome the fact that it does take some of the "overwhelming" away. I don't mind that one bit.
Momentum here I come ;-)

Wondering what y'all are up to.... 
Have a Great Saturday Everyone :-)
-MissK

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just took weeds to the dump. Cleaning up yard before snow flies..So much fun
Have a good day MissK
Greenbow

Anonymous said...

Maybe some Christmas shopping but then... THOR - THE DARK WORLD!!

GTrick

billf said...

Well,I woke up at 6:15 cause the neighbor's dog started barking,and once it starts it barks all fuckin' day.Then I fed the dogs, paid some bills,read my email,(and my favorite blogs),and went to lunch with the neighbors.A church near here has an annual fund-raiser pork BBQ,and it was good.Got home and let the dogs out,and read today's mail,and now to start the laundry.
Boring,huh?

Volfram said...

That looks like the area at the end of Journey.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, cleaned house, went shopping, then made an awesome breakfast at 2:00 pm. A perfect Saturday..

Anonymous said...

Lazy day to play with the Munchkin---Ray

tsquared said...

Burr... That sounds cold. It's 85 degrees here in Dubai.

West Tx at Heart said...

I was workin. Surprise!!!!