Saturday, November 30, 2013

Attn: Lurker from Boone

I was looking through my spam to see if I had missed anything lately. I came across an Anonymous comment that had been made a few weeks ago. Sometimes they go directly into my spam folder, so I check it once in a while, just in case. And since I found something, I figured I should make a little update post to let this person know, it was not intentionally left out. If this happened to others, my apologies. If I find more, I'll let y'All know ;-) 

So, "Lurker from Boone", if you're still around.... your comment is posted <-- Click the link if you wanna see :-)

2 comments:

angrymike said...

Don't let it happen again!!!
You need all the hits you can get!!!!!!!!! ;-p

MissK said...

I don't like missing comments, that's true... But as far as hits go, you can take back your scolding AngryOne... Nicely inviting my readers to click is helpful to my hits... dah!