Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!


I hope y'all had a Wonderful Day :-)
With lots of Good Eats and Tasty Treats....

~ Fire Up The Grill ~














It was a gorgeous sunny day today..... 
I wonder how it was for you guys :-)

When I was a kid, we use to make 
a big deal out of Canada Day,
but nothing like what you guys do, 
and honestly I admire that...
The love you have for your Country, 
and what It Stands for, it's infectious ;-)

It's not a passing trend, it's real and everlasting, 
it runs deep, and shapes how you choose to live your lives....





3 comments:

Sarthurk said...

I just made sure one of my 30's functioned while the neighbors were trying to reload 6. It resonates quite well on the bay in front of the homestead.
To liberty! And justice for those who choose to honor liberty.

GOODSTUFF said...

I got drunk with the puppies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! This Bud is for you! For all the things you do!

http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2013/07/cheers-america-happy-birthday.html

Anonymous said...

IT RAINED and rained and rained. It's still raining It has for months and might stop next week.---Ray