Friday, July 5, 2013

Good Morning :)


It's hot and humid again today. With the humidex it's gonna go up to 97. Some years we only get a few days like that, and sometimes we get a few weeks. Never know.... 

We do have an air conditioner but there's only one window that it will fit in, and for some reason when the satellite dish technician upgraded out dish last year, he figured the frame of that window was the only place the dish could be installed to "see" all 3 of the satellites in the sky. So that kinda put a damper on the air conditioner plans. We never installed it last year and we survived... but I'm seriously considering finding a way to make the damn thing fit this year. It was hard to breath last night, this house traps heat like a greenhouse. Even with all the windows open and a lower temp outside, the inside temp barely budged. The perks of living in a badly insulated house... I miss my igloo... ;-)
-MissK

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi "K" , We're fine .The Munchkin is having a grand adventure with her stuffed toys in "The Caves Of Darkness"(under the bed/ in the closet)-- I love your view of life, Later------Ray

idahobob said...

Too bad it's still so hot there.

We got some relief last night, down to about 60 and today, as of 11:46am, it just got up to 80. That's not too bad as long as it doesn't get any hotter. I'm tired of the upper 90's.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Bob
III

MissK said...

Thought you were being a smart ass for a moment there Volfram ;-)

Thanks Ray, you always make me smile, and I love hearing about The Munchkin :-)

Volfram said...

Oh always, Miss K, but never without good reason.

Planet of the Apes was the 2nd worst movie I have ever seen.

MissK said...

I don't really mind the heat Bob, since we usually get so few days. Night time's a bitch though, and I could do without... Hey, maybe I'll get the chance for more late night postings... ;-)

I'm glad you clarified that Volfram. I mean the last part... but now you got me curious, what's The Worst?

Anonymous said...

Attack of the killer tomatoes- OR - "The night of the Lupus" (About giant killer bunny rabbits)--Ray

B said...

You can come stay with me.....