Monday, September 10, 2012

My ex mother-in-law...

She would come over the house for a couple hours, chain smoke, lighting the next one with the embers of the other, complained about her day and any of her 5 kids by 3 different fathers (yeah I had married the oldest, WTF was I thinking.. oh yeah, young and stupid), wearing a white overcoat, pretending to "work". She had recently taken a hairdressing course paid for by welfare and decided to open a Mobile Hair Dressing business. How perfect for her lazy ass. This is how she spent most of her days "working" driving around like they wanted her to do, so "they" would keep paying her bills....
Her brother was a fucking ass, who stole from my family. I wish I could ram him into a wall, but I don't wanna get my hands dirty with that crap... ewww
Stolen from AngryMike. Hey, tit for tat ;-)

1 comment:

hiswiserangel said...

I think we've ALL had these wastes clutter our lives. So glad you survived yours.
And don't say "tit" around these guys.