Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Reaction Thingies on the Fritz??

I recently added "Reactions" at the bottom of my posts. It's nice to get the feedback, so I know people enjoy, or at the very least get a reaction out of what I post. I think they're great because anybody can click and no one knows who clicked on them, in other words, for those who just drop by once in a while and don't feel like commenting, well you can give your opinion and remain anonymous ;-) 

Look for these at the bottom of each Posts.... :-)
Now, I've already posted about this HERE, and a lot of you have responded with "clicks"... Thank you.

I bring it up again today because I think there may be a glitch that prevents your clicks from being recorded. I'm not sure, but every time I refresh, some of the little numbers disappear :( So I'm asking if y'all could click on the reactions more often, because they help me keep things interesting and I would really like to know if they work properly.

Thanks to All who stop by, I appreciate the visit :-)   

For fun... the one with the highest number is this Gun Wallpaper Post with 24 "stole it" :-) 

No comments: