Saturday, May 25, 2013

Good Morning Everyone... Happy Saturday!! :)


No Sun, but the rain has stopped. I wanted rain for nature to wake up. It has. It's all green and beautiful now, but it's been cloudy and rainy for over a week now.... Enough Already!!! Bring back the sun.... :( 

I'm just being overly dramatic... I'll be patient and do what I can before the "real" summer hits... "if" it does, you never know in this part of the world, we might get lucky and get a full week of summer. Woohoo!!  Either way, it's a nice day, and I'm gonna make the most of it and get some yard work done. 

I've got some comments to reply to, so I'll be getting on that at break time. Thanks for stopping by and have a good day everyone, and don't forget to drop in later for more postings... ;-)
-MissK

Odie asked about my igloo :-(  
So I'm posting THIS LINK if y'all are curious. 
I'll be making a Follow Up Post pretty soon ;-)

8 comments:

guttridgeg1 said...

good morning
and now good afternoon
be happy happy happy :-)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Happy Summer, but don't you worry about that igloo melting?

MissK said...

Well now it's, good evening Guttridge :-)

Funny you should say that Odie... The very subject came up just a few weeks go.... I've been on the prowl ;-)

Gonna add a link to my post. Check it out for your answer....

Anonymous said...

Wished we had rain, all we have is wind. Send some are way please.

MissK said...

Would if I could Millwright. It started up again not too long after I went out. Ended up doing "indoor" work... A-GAIN :/

Anonymous said...

indoor work can be satisfing if you let it

MissK said...

Millwright, :P"'

James Butler said...

Millwright, Nahhh, not around here... Not when you are indoor for 6 or 8 months a year...
You can never plan for any outdoor activities... Even in summer time... The chances are that at some point it will rain and rain hard or thunder and ruin your picnic, golf outing or what have you...
Always have to make sure to have an alternative plan in case it raines... One thing I miss about living in FLA was that yu can actually have an outdoor activities and spend the whole day outside......