Monday, October 1, 2012

Wirecutter & Irish ~ The Later Years...


A Little heads up, about the source of my numbers. As my side bar indicates, most of them ARE coming from Wirecutter... But recently I've notice that Irish is picking up speed, and at this rate will possibly become the top referral pusher for MissK, "if" things stay the same, and we all know that they never do. So I am quite curious as to how this will play out.....

As a new blogger, it is fascinating to me how these numbers change and get influenced, and the dynamics of it all. I love behind the scenes shit, and honestly I'm not one to just look, meaning, if it's something I can influence somehow, I'll give it my best shot ;-)  

Whichever way this goes, thank you Gentlemen, I am enjoying the ride ;-)
-MissK


6 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

You have had a wild time, and I'm with you, love the numbers and the stats.

angrymike said...

Mine really took off with Irish then Miss K but now wirecutter starting to make a move. But since I'm a guy I'll never catch your numbers.......

hiswiserangel said...

Start showing some beefcake, Mikey, you know what we like....

MissK said...

"...I'll never catch your numbers......"

Different ways to go about that, AngryMike ;-)

Blue said...

Perfect! Those two will never grow up :)

hiswiserangel said...

You're right Blue, boys will be boys, that's why girls love 'em. ;-)