Sunday, October 21, 2012

This One's for You RPM,,,

My first guess is you're out hunting... and have remained untouched by civilization... and like you've mentioned before, unable to comment... Maybe the deer are getting the better of you and your pride is keeping you "busy"...



But just in case you're sitting home in your basement, eating way too many Cheetos, I would like to trow you a lifesaver.... and possibly reel you back in... Here Catch!!


With that, I want to add a "public" apology, for giving you a had time the other day. Although it would be nice if you did make a profile to fit that interesting personality of yours and not be so elusive, it's YOUR prerogative to do so, or not. Either way, we enjoy your company and your comments.. so just so you know... You ARE welcome Rpm...  :-)

5 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Lovely MissK, very well said. And as always, I just love when you drop the "h" and say "trow". Makes me smile every time.

rpm, you are missed.

MissK said...

I'm glad that still makes you smile Angel :-)

rpm2day said...

Damn, a stickie? I'm not blushing, that's sunburn, yeah. I'm going with that one.

A lot of stuff up in the air. Trying not to get fired for hunting instead of working. Might be moving soon. And on...and on..
You two rock, keep it up. Heh

hiswiserangel said...

You rock too, rpm. Just know you have a happy place to come to when it gets too real out there. Don't be a stranger.

MissK said...

Glad you like the stickie rpm... good thing you showed up, I was about to put spider webs on it ;-)