Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Inconvenient Truth" ~ Let's Put It Out There!! ~ COPY PASTE at the Bottom




Awesome Post by CharlieDelta over at
CHECK IT OUT!!
If I can get more people to do this by posting
your someone else's words here, Charlie.. 

Then so be it... ;-)

FOD: Hey There Voter!

Remember back in August when I posted this and I was all geared up to vandalize remind voters and inform as many gas stations across the county as I could? Well my brother ordered a pack of 100 "stickers" from Amazon that day and had them in his hands two days later, but somehow both of us forgot about it until yesterday when we were doing some work around his house, pounding beers and talking politics. So before I left his house my brother handed me half of the stack, so my mission (as small as it may be) had finally begun.

We were both a little disappointed pissed off that these great little voter reminders were printed on nothing more than fuckin' Post It notes instead of sticker material. WTF! Now they'll be no problem at all for some tinfoil hat-wearing libturd to remove from the pump, but the mission must go on. When I got gas today I placed one of these valuable voter reminders on every pump that wasn't being used. Problem is, it's a little humid and windy today so I don't know how long to expect the notes to stay in place.


To remedy the situation I'll be picking up clear packing tape tonight when I'm out, so future placement will not be affected by weather. The tape will also cause libturds to actually have to put forth some effort to remove this inconvenient truth. As we all know, liberals are excessively lazy assholes who don't want to do any work, so maybe they won't even bother with trying to remove it.

Only 15 days to go until the communist motherfucker occupying the White House is given his notice of eviction. Lots of work to do in the meantime to help make that happen...

Fuck Obama!


For those who want to do this, 
copy paste... You're welcome to it :-)


Hey There, Voter!

Do you remember that on Inauguration Day (Jan 20th) 2009, the national average for a gallon of gasoline was about $1.78? How's that "HOPE AND CHANGE" working out for you?

Anyone BUT OBAMA Nov. 2012

2 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

I wish I could say this was my idea and/or my words but I can't.

You can tell those words aren't mine because it's too nice. I cannot mention the fuckin' FRAUD without excessive fuckin' use of the fuckin' F-word...

;p

MissK said...

LOL Come to think of it, I did notice a less then aggressive use of the word Fuck... ;-D