Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mitt's shoe still up your ass Barry?


Bewildered and lost without his teleprompter, President Obama flailed all around the debate stage last night. He was stuttering, nervous and petulant. It was like he had been called in front of the principal after goofing around for four years and blowing off all his homework.

Not since Jimmy Carter faced Ronald Reagan has the U.S. presidency been so embarrassingly represented in public. Actually, that’s an insult to Jimmy Carter.

The split screen was most devastating. Mitt Romney spoke forthrightly, with carefully studied facts and details at the ready. He looked right at the president and accused him of being miles out of his depth.

Mr. Obama? His eyes were glued to his lectern, looking guilty and angry and impatient with all the vagaries of Democracy. This debate was seriously chaffing him.

What exactly was Mr. Obama’s strategy here? Did he figure with so many people unemployed in this abomination of an economy he should go for the sympathy vote? Like voters could relate to a guy who is just scared pantsless that he is about to lose his job?

In the middle of the blood-letting segment about jobs, Mr. Romney said good-naturedly: “This is fun.”

Almost pleading, Mr. Obama reached out to the moderator for a lifeline: “You may want to move onto another topic.”

When an unexpected noise went off behind him, Mr. Obama wheeled around to look as if to ask, “Time to go?”

Hopefully.

Turns out, it was the first honest thing we have heard from Mr. Obama’s campaign: The president really was absolutely terrible on the debate stage. More...


May I say... Grinning  ~FUCK OBAMA~

15 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Fuck Obama. Not a big Mitt fan, but I always love a verbal smackdown.

angrymike said...

Damn, I just posted this 5 minutes ago.....
I guess its that great minds stuff again........

MissK said...

Got that right AngryMike ;-)

hiswiserangel said...

And then there's me.... ~sigh~ I'll just go sit in the dunce corner until I think of something naughty to do...

MissK said...

That's my girl, always looking for opportunities ;-)

Yeah, it gets quiet sometimes... I mean, I know there's a tone of people lurking around... Hello!! I have a Tracker!! ;-) Hint hint, don't be scared to comment newbies, the more the merrier... Even if you're an ass, I just won't post your comment :P

But Seriously, I love to hear from new people, you can comment on old shit too... I can see everything ;-)

hiswiserangel said...

... I can see everything ;-)

okay, that's just fucking scary...

MissK said...

You know I'm just teasing ;-)

Grand said...

Obama hightailed it off of the stage to go spend our money on his anniversary.

Romney responsibly went back to his podium and picked up after himself. He grabbed his note papers.

Someone else had to pick up Obama's papers.


Americans will be picking up after Obama for years to come.

Cedarswamp said...

LOL, guess I should have gotten outta bed today and put on some cloths.

MissK said...

LOL Cedarswamp... That might be a good idea ;-)

hiswiserangel said...

Naw Cedarswamp, don't listen to her, Clothing Optional Thursdays!

Grand, to Obama, everything is disposable: notes, people, Constitutional rights. If it not longer serves his purpose, he's not going to be bothered with it. I will personally volunteer to help them pick up their shit and move out of OUR Whitehouse.

drjim said...

You nailed it, Grand!
We, and our children, will be cleaning up the mess this marxist made for YEARS!

Grand said...

I noticed this during the debates last night. They shook hands and waved to the crowd. BO briskly walked off stage and Mitt went back to the podium to pick up his notes.

I told my wife that this little gesture defined these two very clearly. It painted a picture.

I announced that someone else would have to dispose of BO's garbage. Sure enough in a moment someone had to.

Thank you all for your comments.

hiswiserangel said...

Aw, Grand, you commented, you're part of our family now (which might explain why the lurkers are shy to post...) ;-)

crankyjohn said...

I am under no illusion that Romney can fix all of our problems. He would not have been my first choice for president, but with that said, he is our only hope for now. Obama must be defeated, before he can continue the dismantling of our once great republic. Notice I said republic not democracy. Lets just hope and pray if he is elected that he keeps his word and is a good president. It would help as well if we could finally be rid of the democrat controlled senate and keep the house. If Obama wins, the republicans may as well disband and start over. The establishment RINO republicans are to blame for giving us Obama. No spine.