Monday, January 27, 2014

A "MissK" Production ;)



Based on a True Story...
Seems I owe y'all a little explanation. Rebecca reminded me that I should never be gone for so long without at least letting those who care know what's going on. So I'm gonna share a few things.... MissK Style! Because y'all know how much my privacy's important to me, even if I let y'all read between the lines sometimes..... ;-)

So I've been real busy with "The Usual", of course...



Some days it's hot, some days it's cold... to the point where my little friend doesn't know if he should keep his shirt on or off.... ;-)

Off is good, but then you got bloody ice dams to deal with... Grrrrr  That ain't so fun :-(
Had to go up on the roof fully equipped with torture devices at least 4 times over the Holidays. If only once was enough, but nooo... The "what the hell is this shit" percent angled roof on this makeshift patch a patch with a patch hillbilly shack, aches for my constant attention just to be deemed livable.
Bet you can't say that 5 times in a row....  ;-)

I'm telling ya, My Igloo is soooo much warmer, eh :P


No, this is not the official MissK dwelling,
but on some days it's hard to tell the difference :/


So as I was saying... taking care of "The Usual"....


Putting out fires is pretty much the norm around here.
You know that saying? "Making a mountain out of a molehill"
Well the whole thing's getting old, real fast.

~ En ese orden de ideas ~

I found this lovely shirt to post over Christmas but it kinda lost it's appeal,
when I was actually standing on the hump of shit.
It shoulda read "Clusterfuck Day"




If only I was the only one this shit impacted, but I'm not.
What good is "trying" when your priorities are fucked up. 
Nothing, No one, not a damn thing should be more important than your child......


So my focus, especially lately, has been to find little moments here and there to remind her how much she IS loved and wanted, and so very important to me. And where she is concerned, I'm not even gonna attempt for one moment to speak for other people or try to smooth things over... That's bull shit. She deserves better. Besides she knows, our children know when the wool is being pulled over their eyes. They may not know exactly what's going on, but they know something's off. Enough is enough!!


It's time to Get Real!!


That's right, I'm about to get all Wirecutter on yo Ass :P


And on that note... I would just like to add....


~ FUCK OBAMA ~

13 comments:

idahobob said...

As I suspected.

Help available, anytime. ;-)

Bob
III

GGG said...

Morning MissK :-)
You and Your Family have a very great day :-)

MissK said...

Thank you Gary :-)
Glad to see you're still on the grid ;-)

billf said...

Hey,look at that,a good ol' Missk rant to start the day.First,welcome back.Second,there is more help here for you than you can imagine-even if you just need moral support.
Take care of you and your girl,and full speed ahead.

MissK said...

I'll keep that in mind Bob ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie; As I suspected. Down here we try not to piss our wives off TOO much as women in the south are mostly protestant, don't believe divorce is a sin, are armed, and will shoot your ass if you mess around with them too much. Add to that they believe that Jesus will forgive anything without doing penance and you can see how the ones who stay married (and alive) tend to be nice to our southern women. -- A long time ago when my Granny was alive(and about 70) one of the local prison rats stopped her at the forks of the road and told her "when you see me you better run you old bitch". She turned took out her S&W revolver, shoved it up his nose, grabbed his hair and dragged him out the window of his truck, frog marched him over to the ditch , picked up a tree branch and proceeded to beat the living shit out of him. After she had knocked him out (at the time I thought she had killed him) she turned to me and said "That 'ull learn him to respect his elders" and she walked off with her head high. My wife is not as hard as granny was, but its not something I want to test ether.------Ray

Anonymous said...

Try Saltine crackers with peanutbutter and jelly on top. I mean bottom. Well put it on the side without the salt. So when you put it in your mouth the salt side hits your tongue. Yeah good stuff..
Greenbow

John said...

Anyone else having problems with the images? No images on this end, using Firefox.

Volfram said...

Giving out Rare Birds.

Get 'em while they're not gone, only 2 left in the whole world!

MikeG said...

Aw Honey! First of all, Thanks for the post! I've missed ya. Going through a few things myself lately. Just seems like everything, I mean EVERYTHING is getting on my nerves. Problem is I can't put my finger on what is wrong so I can't fix it, and I like to "fix" things so now THAT pisses me off. Find myself holding my tongue a lot because ya don't want to hurt anyone. This sucks. So glad you seem to be doing better. Thanks for letting me rant, we'll get through this.

James Butler said...

lolol...

Welcome back...
Big smiles MissK...

I was wondering how you were doing... but wasn't worried much... Now I see you need a new shack... Perhaps something little more winter proof... Holy cow... And what are you doing on the roof torching ice? Should n't that stuff be your man's work? You need a better shack... Shouldn't you be more wined and dined than be fixing leaks? Just saying...

I see your birthday and Valentine's days this year will also be uneventful perhaps... Well, unless you're gonna go Wirecutter of some... Then utube the video... I want to see it...
But yeah Love the children and be turthful to them with tac...
Happy early birthday Girl... ;-)

James Butler said...

Ray -- You are a poet, Dear man...
I'm stealing that little comment and giving it's own blogpost...
A Southern Wife...

http://actwellyourpart.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-southern-wife-by-ray.html

Rebecca said...

I'm touched that you have even noticed me. A few things for your consideration.

Get rid of those dam(n) gutters. They are nothing but trouble. Sometimes certain things are simply supposed to happen as nature intended it. Whenever we place impediments in the way, it only comes back to haunt us. The wise daughter recognizes those impediments and eliminates them.

I live in a place where (in winter) it;s cold, it snows, and we live with it.

It's a small town where everybody knows everybody and there are no secrets (there are too many people watching). We look out for each other. We take care of each other, A place where a lifetime can last a moment and a moment can last a lifetime. Sometimes your posts sound like you are in need of a place like this. I live in "Cedar River".