Friday, October 4, 2013

Looking Back... @ Dildo? What The F*ck??

Back in November, I made a Blog War posts that was real fun to put together. Well I remembered all about it when I popped onto Woodsterman, aka Odie's Blog and saw This Post.... 


He made a very unique geography lesson
all about Fucking, Austria.
Yep, there is such a Town called Fucking...
So Grab a Fucking beer and Check out Odie's Post :-) 

...But first, check out the rest below ;-)

Makes me wonder what other "interesting" location
might be fun to cyber visit....

Perhaps Intercourse, or Condom?
Aye aye aye O_o
Here's a few more....








Ouch!!

Don't forget to stop in to visit Odie

And by all means, do come and visit Dildo :P



You'll Vibrate with Excitement 
in All it has to offer... that was too easy ;-)

5 comments:

James Butler said...

Sorry MissK. too congested and sniffly to care about anything sexual...
But you seem to be itching.... ;-)
Hope you have a long loving night... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a road trip! Who's in?
This is bucket list material. :-]]
GTrick

stevierayv said...

You are crazy smart I saw dildo damn you MISSKHANNNNNN!I would like a comment once a month at least.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Why thank you Beautiful! Hey, you do know there's an Intercourse, Pennsylvania don't you?

MissK said...

Not about that for me James, just like to play with words, that's all ;-)

It would be an interesting Road Trip GTrick, if I could bring back some of the signs eh... you know, like a treasure hunt ;-)

Stevie, it's all about the word play Hon. You're pretty good with that too, and amazing with the snark ;-) Once a month eh? I don't know, Think I might have to work up to that... ;D

You are very Welcome Odie... Strange how there's more then one Intercourse eh ;D