Thursday, October 3, 2013

Good Morning... *sigh*


Bit of a clusterfuck here this morning... :/  I tend to kick into problem solving mode, some just kick into panic mode. Things are settled down now, but OMG, like get a grip. Pointing the finger serves no fucking useful purpose. I mean this is the situation Now. These are the possible options. Make your fucking choice and for fuck's sake quit fucking with my sanity!! Assuming I have any left... ;-)

Because if there's a will there's a way, but not if you keep getting in your own damn way and fucking tripping all over yourself!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuummy way to start your day. :/ Good sound advice though. Hope all is better soon. We're here for you MissK.
Good morning and a better day to ya Lass!

GTrick

billf said...

I agree with your insight,some people tend to panic when faced with a situation;calm clarity is much more productive than hysterics.Good luck with the rest of your day,soon it will be the calm of the night and all will be well.

Anonymous said...

I love the photo; But like you I'm not much on drama. I would much rather fix problems than fix blame.----Ray

Anonymous said...

CRUMMY!! I meany crummy!!
Wow! Sorry. :/

GTrick

James Butler said...

I really don't have too much of concern for the drama... Heck I'm married to a red-head and it is a daily thing...

What I can't bare is when the drama grows and gets leaves and branches as the story is repeated...
why do some people have to make things bigger and more dramatic than they really are is beyond me...

I usually leave after it's fixed and done. Find something to do or play with the kids after...