Tuesday, November 13, 2012

In Support of the 2nd Amendment...

I went hunting for a different 2nd Amendment picture to use in my sidebar. Doing a little blog revamping. I found some really nice ones, so I thought I would share them here in case some of you would like to use them on your sites/blogs. Obviously there's lots out there but these ones kind of stuck out at me...


I Also found this Really Amazing 
"Quote of the Day"

“False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown in it; that has no remedy for evils, except destruction.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm those only who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.”

Check out the other 2nd Amendment Pics below....
Feel free to snatch... ;-)







2 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

My vote is for Lady Liberty. Love that one and the quote is awesome!

angrymike said...

I was just reading a story about Diane fuckstein( D Kalifornia ) new assault weapon ban, so a couple of these will come in handy on my post thanks.......;)