Friday, May 8, 2015

Now it is ;)


It's been a long week. I never made it out to "Play" as my last post suggested. Had some car issues on the way out, which thankfully turned out to be very minor. But even minor things like a fucking loose connector can leave you stranded for a while. Especially when the "error messages" you get are random and unrelated ~shaking head~ Gotta love GM :/
Dare I say, conspiracy for extra dealership traffic?... :P

Anyways... Back in running order. Tools/toys are loaded up and ready for the next ride out, hopefully tomorrow.

And in the meantime, since it is Friday... How 'bout some Reds ;-)

Check back in a few, and have an awesome Friday!

5 comments:

angrymike said...

That's what you get when you buy a GM,
FORD #1
BWAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissK said...

Careful Angry, that almost sounds like you're contradicting yourself...

From your sidebar: "No I haven't started hating Chevy's....."

:P

angrymike said...

Only new ones !!!!!

MissK said...

You would say that ;-)

idahobob said...

Actually. I think that most all of the newer vehicles have way to much computer controls that can go haywire.

Even though I purchased a new Ford three years ago. Thankfully, no problems with it.

Enjoy yer weekend "out". I've been appreciating the great outdoors, here, this spring. :-)

Bob
III