Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Finally! Light @ The End of The Tunnel


Above freezing? Really? I must be dreaming. I'm not sure what to make of it, all this dripping water and the need to take off layers of clothes in the spur of the moment. One thing is certain though, this is definitely a glimmer of hope that spring really does exist.

The sun is shinning outside and I have to take it in. I'm heading back out in a few for an extra dose of Vitamin D. This damn cabin fever has gone on long enough.

I've been busy moving snow all morning, slicing a trench in boob height, really dense snow drifts to gain access to the storage cabin in the back of the lot. The lady next door is moving out, and she needed to get her shit out, asap. So I volunteered to take care of it. What I wouldn't do for a body rub right now. I will be stiff in the morning, that's for sure. Now, I'm all done with the trench, and gave her a hand lugging the bins to her car. I should stay in and relax, but I can't help myself, I have to go back.... it's sunny!! And warm!! ;-)

10 comments:

Irish said...

I think I read something about deep snow, cold, sun, snow, shoveling, snow.. then I came to "boob". That was it.

Thanks :)

MissK said...

LOL You're welcome ;-)

B said...

How high is Boob hing, and how much to give you a body rub???

Irish said...

I just read that we are at almost 9 feet in Boston. 105.5 inches. The record is 107.5. A...l...m...o..s...t there. :)

idahobob said...

A body rub, eh?

You fishing for volunteers?

Bob
III

Anonymous said...

I doubt you'll be lacking in offers to give you a body rub.

MissK said...

It's always fascinating running random social experiments... ;-)

I haven't fished in years, Bob. Maybe I should, eh

Anonymous said...

You do love to play with the mice. Looks like one more round of winter for us. I think this one go's to Baaasten after it hammers us so maybe...Boob deep? I hope y'all had a snow blower---Ray

idahobob said...

Yes, you should.

You never know, you just might catch a keeper. ;-)

Bob
III

GGG said...

:-)