Monday, May 5, 2014

It's Only Fitting....

...That I make a Congratulatory Post for a fellow blogger.
"One" who's reached a noteworthy milestone a few days ago.

Here's a lovely screen cap I snatched off his site
to commemorate this achievement.


~ Bravo!! Angry One ~

Gotta give credit where credit is due... less than 2 years in...
That's a pretty good achievement for a Pissed off Redneck ;-)
And honestly, I would still be on top :P
If faith hadn't intervened :/

I'll be fair, my stumble has no bearing on
His "Awesome Numbers" ~snort~

My own fault for going into hibernation and letting things slide...

So how 'bout a nice fireworks display in the meantime??
~ Drone Style ~
I really like the flyby at 44 seconds :D


And I see no reason why I can't have a little fun along the way,
at SomeOne's expense, of course... ;D

I tried to snatch a more interesting screen cap for kicks


Darn, missed it by a whole 27 hits :P

But it don't matter, cuz I know Your Secret.... ;D



Way to go AngryOne... ;-)

You know all about Payback don't you :D

3 comments:

stevierayv said...

I wasn't gonna comment until I saw multiple posts.It is good to see some of those:)

angrymike said...

So, you kicked out one of your doors of your igloo to say congrats, huh, well thank you. You know, you should come around more often, then you could try to repass me....... ;-P

MissK said...

yep, I did... Trying to make you feel "Special" :D

Time will tell... ;-)