Sunday, October 25, 2015

I Got to Stop Traffic for a Day...


That's one way to do it ;-)

Actually, it was more like this...



Got my driveway built, starting last Monday.
I can finally "drive" onto my woodlot!!
Plus besoin de picker une trail su'l terrain du voisin :D

I had to stay away from the blog for a little while :(
...since I so easily get distracted :P

Clock was ticking, but I pulled it off :-)
The earth movers are coming back in the morning to finish a few things, then I can switch my focus to the next project.
I'm very happy with it so far, yes I'll have pictures ;-)

4 comments:

Rob said...

Pictures are good! Enjoy the progress now as it happens & later when you look at the pictures again.

PioneerPreppy said...

I really like the first way though :)

But gratz anyway!!!

idahobob said...

The first one would make me stop and gawk!

Glad to hear that you are making good progress on your land.

Bob
III

billf said...

Glad to hear that you're making progress,would love to see more pics as you go along.
I'm proud of you for your determination,it's hard work but so satisfying to set a goal and accomplish something,keep it up!!