Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What a Ride!!

Just realized I missed my Blog Anniversary :(
Tree days ago...


Uh... I mean three, like September 6th.
Been hanging around the woodlot lately, can you tell... ;-)


~ Home Sweet Home ~


Ok, maybe a slightly toned down version,
but yeah, you get the idea ;-)


Back to the Blog, started back in 2012.
So that means this is my, Turd Year? Really??


Woot Woo!!

Certainly had some ups and downs...



I learned a lot about myself, that's for sure...



And also about others, both good and bad.


Mostly Good...





Yes I did!


And I'm ready for more...



You Coming?

10 comments:

Gerald said...

Happy Turd. Hope many more to come. (jumps on the back to ride along) :)

idahobob said...

Am I coming?

Of course! ;-D

Bob
III

guttridgeg1 said...

:-)

Mike aka Proof said...

Happy Third, Miss K! Hopefully, there will be plenty more! Just one question...is there cake? (There should be cake!)

David Forward said...

Happy anniversary and thanks for the entertainment and info...hope to see many years mor...

DoubleTroubleTwo said...

Happy third Miss K :-)

chuck w said...

Happy third anniversary. You are a bright spot in my otherwise dreary morning. Thank you for being here and being you. I wish you and yours sunny days and warm nights. Keep on truckin'.

Anonymous said...

Yep----Ray

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. It is fun to peruse you blog. Hope you have many more years doing it and good luck with your wood lot.

jack

angrymike said...

Did you ever make it to 1.5 million yet ???? Just wondering......
Congratulations...... ;)