Thursday, December 11, 2014

~ Annoying As Hell ~

Wasn't Me :P

For some unknown reason, Blogger has tweaked it's settings and now EVERYONE making a comment, including myself is presumed a robot. I do monitor my comments to filter out the trolls and crappy annoying spam, but this "Capshit" setting is set to OFF, and I did not change it. I checked, it's still off. And for the fuck of it, as this is sometimes the fix in this "sensible" computer world we live in, I turned it on. Saved it. Went back to the settings, and turned if off again. Hey, sometimes it clears up the glitch. Not this time, and it seems alot of bloggers are dealing with it. It's no big deal really, but it is annoying as hell.... 

Kinda like this :/


F#*%@$*#!!!!

So until this fucking annoyance is resolved, you'll have to work a little harder to leave me some words, just know your comments are anticipated ;-)

2 comments:

MikeG said...

First! I made it through the bot gauntlet! What do I win?

MissK said...

LOL cute! :D