Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Little MissK Weirdness... ;)

Y'all know I love my quiet time. Well some days it's a little harder to come by, so I kinda have to find some at slightly unconventional hours. Hence the occasional 3am posts. So earlier today I pop into Wirecutter's place and notice this little guy... I thought to myself "Hmm... This is perhaps a tad too familiar".... minus the morning wood of course ;-)




I do have to be careful when it happens as I stand next to the woodstove,
warming up my backside.... Yikes ;-)

5 comments:

angrymike said...

Kinda looks like me at work........ ;)

billf said...

Contented look on his face,too...kinda looks like me as I scroll down your sidebar pictures.
Morning Missk!

idahobob said...

3 am isn't weird. That is my normal wake up time.

I enjoy my morning workout by myself in peace and quiet. It's my way of starting out a great day! ;-)

Bob
III

Unknown said...

My entire kingdom for a... MissK = awesome!

billf said...

Happy Sunday morning Missk,hope you're doin alrght.
Miss you...