Thursday, October 8, 2015

Relocating ~ ASAP!

I've been working my ass off at the Woodlot lately.



A little TLC would be in order, but I have to be patient...


I'm determined to complete Phase One of my "project".
And it seems I hit a little snag... thanks to Boilerdoc :P

My secret is out!



Change of plans... Everything but the decoy shed will be relocated. My little Husky tuned and ready to roar... trees are coming down!!

And if you decide to sneak around... u-hem *Boilerdoc*
Keep an eye out for the motion activated "cameras" 


You really should stay clear :D

7 comments:

idahobob said...

Ill tell you what, if you are in need of an excellent butt rub, and all over body massage, I'm you man! ;-D

Bob
III

Mike aka Proof said...

The picture is perfect! And well, since admission is free, I'll be right there!

MissK said...

I wouldn't refuse if "my man" offered me a nice butt rub... but... I'd be happier with a chainsaw buddy over the weekend... back to work.

billf said...

That's how life is best;work hard together all day,and they play and relax together each evening.Good luck with the project,too bad you don't have more help.

guttridgeg1 said...

I left my chainsaw in Idaho, so I guess we will just have to rub butts, and etc :-)

MissK said...

Work first... play later G ;-)

Looks like I might get a little help after all :-)
Especially for the bigger hardwoods, my little Husky's been burning the midnight oil... I wouldn't wanna kill it :/

Boilerdoc said...

If I wasn't so busy here I'd drag my stump grinder up to give you a hand.... And to also reposition the claymores......