Friday, September 11, 2015

~ They Do Exist ~

I had a "Nice Cop" incident the other night...


I got pulled over for speeding... Ooops! Not a surprise considering it was 2am, and me and this cop where the only cars in town... Seriously, I had the run of the place ;-)  But I was a "Good Girl" and cooperated fully. After all, I was speeding. We got to talking, about our kids, and University, and the fact that I was just getting home and wanting to get to bed asap. Come to think of it, he didn't even ask me for my papers. This is a small town, but still, I've met a few power hungry cops who think they're above the law, so it was kinda nice to get pulled over by a "human" cop.  So NO Ticket!! And I had my hands on the wheel, the whole time ;-)

2 comments:

idahobob said...

A rare experience, indeed!

Bob
III

angrymike said...

Slow down woman, you're luck he didnt frisk you for weapons........ ;)