Friday, September 11, 2015

~ NEVER FORGET ~


I was in the house, safe and sound as my then 4 year old daughter, played in the background. I watched in disbelief, the horrific events of that day unfold... Seemingly frozen in time...


I've added a few relevant Posts from fellow bloggers, worth checking out. Please click the links below, and read their words.





~ Gut wrenching videos ~

The first, posted by Firhand @ Irons in the Fire


And a second, posted by Gateway Pundit






Post by Michelle's Mirror ~




~ Post by Susan @ PolitiChicks ~


~ Post by Theo Spark ~


Last but not least, several of these "rainbow" pictures
are circling the web.
No denying this is a beautiful sight, and I can honestly say,
I do believe in the power of positive thinking,
but do not be fooled... 


~ Forever Etched in Our Hearts ~

No comments: