Tuesday, September 22, 2015

MissK ~ Sketching on The Woodlot

I spent the whole day at the woodlot yesterday. I made good progress. Things are slowly but surely falling into place. At the end of the day, I was sitting on one of my pile of trees, contemplating, then I started on this little sketch for the section of land I'm currently working on. 



Actually, the sketch I drew on the lot is the messy looking one at the bottom. I made the nicer one from memory and mental measurements after I got home. The scale is pretty darn close. All these elements were previously only in my head. I really like seeing it like this :D The messy one too, I like the process... 


Sketches done directly on my new phone, freehand...
Love this thing ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks a lot like the 100 acre woods, are you Pooh?

Dusty

guttridgeg1 said...

the phones are nice , i want to get the 5
your making progress on you woodlot.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey "K" when I come to your websight I get a pop up telling me that6 google cookies and spyware are mandatory to see you-----Ray

MissK said...

I'm not sure why that is Ray... sounds like there might be spyware on your computer :/

Anonymous said...

That wouldn't surprise me, We have more secret police in this part of Ky. than anyplace else in the mid west. It's a Waste of time on me as this antique(2000 Pentium mono) computer has NOTHING on it. We do NO "shopping" bill paying or secure comms. If I wouldn't put it on You tube, it's not in this bitch box. I still wright letters, talk face to face, shoot film and know MANY ways to communicate that are really secure. AND. I store NOTHIN NOTHING NOTHING personal. AND I don't carry a cell phone.---Ray

MissK said...

:-)

MissK said...

Dusty, I'm not, but we've been acquainted before... ;-)

And how would you know Pooh? and better yet, how his home looks?? O_o