Sunday, April 26, 2015

Totally in Love with This Senario


Side Note: I have a few Road Trip Highlights I would like to share.
A little glimpse to where I've been ;-)

The thing is, I took some pictures with my phone, and some with an old camera I had, but I gotta fiddle with it to get the pics off.  So I'm gonna work on that later, cuz right now, I'm in the mood to drive out to My Woodlot and explore. Almost all the snow is gone, and I'm very curious on how things look out there... Be back soon :-)

6 comments:

Gideon Kayin said...

You were in Ohio and didn't look me up? Ohhhh Miss K, my darlin, you cut me to the very soul.

Ah well. Next time. :)

Glad to have you back.



An rud is annamh is íontach.

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your acreage.
jack

MissK said...

That's the plan Jack :-)

Ohio, eh....you know, I never said that was my picture, Gideon ;-)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

You're such a tease. I guess I'll have to keep a close eye on my sidebar to see what you're up to.

Samuel Gonzalez said...

Great photo! Can I move in?

MissK said...

If you want Samuel... you'll have to ask Dave (see Source). Seriously, this picture does inspire me for my own cabin. I love making plans for awesome stuff. Who knows, maybe I could host a bonfire down the road :-)

You might have to go a little deeper then that, Odie ;-)