Monday, March 4, 2013

Payback Time ~ Sunbathing? My Ass :P

A few days ago AngryMike posted 
this "interesting" picture...


ooooohhhh....


~snort~ 
You wanna play like that?? 
Make fun of my pale freckled Canadian skin...
Well boy, I told you I would hit you where the sun don't shine.


Like the back of your head for starters....
You insist on wearing that cap backward.
It must be a redneck thing...
Yep... Real Smart ;-)

Butt really...

I think you have more issues with the sun then I have.

Why else would you sunbathe from the living room??


Hey, why should I loose the chance to show off some nice beefcake ;-)


Sorry Boys...
I'll post some HOTTIES later to make up for it ;D

7 comments:

crankyjohn said...

You shall pay for tricking The Crankyjohn into seeing dudity..............you shall pay.

MissK said...

LMFAO... Good thing you don't have a blog... or have you been holding out on us Cranky? ;-)

In my defense, I did include the "proper terms" in my labels.

crankyjohn said...

If I did blog, my wrath would be terrible, a pestilence on mankind...pray that never happens. Wear sackcloth and rub ashes on your head, for the terrible day of crankapocalypse is nigh!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you shave your body whole AM. Do you still have your short shorts from the 70's;)
hehehe (all in fun) don't get so angry

Greenbow

angrymike said...

Cranky, you need a blog, email me, I'll help you get started, I even have the perfect payback picture for you..........;)

MissK said...

Of Course you do AngryOne... You just better be watching your ass ~snort~

You wouldn't want it to get sunburned now would you....

Dusty Trail said...

that is really white skin! nobody south of Minnesota has skin that white :)