Thursday, February 21, 2013

~ Target Practice ~


~ Up Yours!! ~
Hey, if you're really good, you could even skeet shoot the mother fucker, and blow it to smitterines... ;D

What about the rest of this shit?.....






Kit shown includes: 
Tote bag, water, rape whistle, prunes and Ipecac syrup.

Also Available (Sold separately):

Press- on genital warts

Foul breath mints

Reinforced Spork

Super glue

Poison Ivy

Scalding hot coffee

‘RAPE – FREE ZONE’ T-shirt

Fat free laxatives

Peanut dust


~ WTF?!? ~

I wouldn't put it past them.....

This is what I would do to your kit...



There's lots more... how 'bout a little help?


Oh Great! Now I'm all gung ho 
about Flamethrowers... ~snort~







Okay, now you got too much time on your hands... :-)

Flamethrower Vs. Fire extinguisher 

Oh yeah....
~ FUCK OBAMA ~

10 comments:

tripseven said...

I guess that's so you can shove the whistle up the rapist' culo?

What's next...mandatory chastity belts?

Peter said...

Miss K, don't forget Sheriff Joe Biden telling women to get a double barreled shotgun and then step onto the balcony and fire off two blasts into the air if trouble strikes. That way they'll have an empty gun.

I am sure Mr. Biden will testify if anyone is hurt by any of those random projectiles.

Anonymous said...


Is this the ass kicker side of you MissK..cool heh
Did #6 have a flamethrower?

Greenbow

James Butler said...

I hear the nekkind emperor is announcing the prisons will be empty if the sequester goes through... I guess they want to let the criminal loose on America...
Stock up on those AR-15 folks... I guess it's gonna be Little bumpy...

MissK said...

I'm not sure Greenbow, maybe you should go look again... ;-)

Peter, perhaps he intends for us to use blanks, just to be on the safe side. You know, so NOBODY gets hurt.... And since we're on the subject, what if I don't have a balcony??? What an ASS!!

MissK said...

Oh and Welcome to My World Peter, hope you stop in again :-)

MissK said...

WhildBill, Lord help us!!

Wraith said...

Mrs. Wraith's got your 'rape whistle' right here.

Peter said...

I shall stop by, I happened on the site. I do not lurk intentionally, it's just that I seldom have anything useful to add. So, instead of opening my mouth (or my keyboard) and spewing dumbass everywhere, I shut up. After all, I'm not an Obama voter.

MissK said...

Well, if something I post inspires you again, know that your opinion is welcome :-) And I have no issues with lurking... it's like window shopping ;-)

Wraith, would you be a dear and email me how to do that with a link in a comment. Thank you :-)