Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Early Morning Stroll On The Beach.....


Greenbow, I like your question so much I'm gonna answer it here ;-)


I do love photography, as a hobby. And I often do photo sessions with friends and family. I love thinking about composition and design, things like that. Pictures always tell a story :-)

Before I started my blog last September, I had been collecting pictures and random things off the internet for a while... I needed an outlet to express myself.. hence the blog.

Posting more Tropical pictures recently came about because of the cold nasty days a lot of us are subject to. A few readers in particular, you know who you are ;-) seemed to enjoy dreaming of Warm Tropical Days spent in the sand and surf versus the cold and snow. And since I already had a folder full of Tropical Pictures, I thought it was a neat idea :-)  

And sadly no, I've never been to a topical location, I have never ventured more then 1000 miles away from my igloo.. ;-)

So for now, I get to dream about such places in My World along with my readers :-)
-MissK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MissK,
You really like those types of pics heh..
Are you a photographer or ever wanted to be one? I hope you at least get to take a vacation to those spots once in awhile..

Greenbowesty

MissK said...

I replied to your question directly on the post. Thanks for the interest Greenbow :-)

Anonymous said...

*Big smiles*
MissK, I have seen those lonely footprints in the sand before... I guess those were the days I questioned my heart, my soul, and with eyes filled with tear and half conscious even my existence...

" "Lord, You Said That Once I Decided to Follow You, You Would Walk With me All My Life; But During The Most Troublesome Times in my Life, There is Only One Set of Footprints. The Lord Replied, "My Precious child. I Love You, & I Would Never, never Leave You. When You Saw Only One Set of Footprints, It Was Then That I Carried You..."

Thanks for the warm, heavenly thought, MissK...
wb