Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Comment of the Day #2

A comment struck out at me earlier today. 
When I read it, the first thought that came to mind 
was to make it my Comment of the Day. 
Only my second so far, but hey... they gotta be special, right? ;-)

So here it is. I Like it because it tells a Big Picture Story and it kind of parallel's the world we live in..... I was already in love with the pic, so I thought it was pretty cool ;-)

Credit goes to Greenbow :-)

"Kinda reminds me of a End of the World situation. Where a strong hearted woman is killing zombies all day long and trying to survive. Then stumbles upon this dog, both afraid of each other at first. Then they become best friends and they both are just so tired and dream of what it used to be like and wonder what's coming next..."

Here's a link to My First Comment of the Day,
which coincidentally was also my Opening Day post for Angel :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And little did you know what a nut-job that tripseven is.

MissK said...

Oh I knew he was a nut-job from the get go. Especially when I fished him out from Wirecutter's... for dissin' on me about beefcakes of all things.... yeah, a total nut-job ;-)

tripseven said...

Nutin sneaks past you MissK...a har har

Anonymous said...

Well I was going to give a speech but my Teleprompter is not working at the moment..But thanks MissK.
If I was in that type of situation I would want both of them on my side...and you
Hey, is your Igloo a two story with a bunker below?
Also, I commented on your avatar once, so your not Asian but everything else is true?
Thanks again

Greenbow

MissK said...

You're welcome Greenbow :-)

And yeah, everything else pretty much accurate... ;-)

Dusty Trail said...

LOL