Saturday, January 26, 2013

~ Waves Of Support ~

To you All... 
I express my Heartfelt Gratitude <3



I have known Angel for a while now, a few years.... seems like only yesterday Her Words grabbed my attention on a forum, I was hooked. Getting to know her has been a treat. She is very dear to me and I must say I am impressed, and very much in awe of you all. It's wonderful to see so many of you giving her love and support in this trivial and challenging time in her life. I'm very grateful.... for the Genuine Caring Individuals who seem to flock to our blogs. People who instinctively band together to protect one of their own. I may not be an American, but I feel truly blessed to have stumbled upon you all....
Thank You So Very Much!!
-MissK :-)

8 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

((((MissK)))) Thank you. xox

MissK said...

You're welcome Sweetie :-) xox

Millwright said...

Miss K
We can make you an honorary American
you have already shot fireworks out of your butt, now all you need is to get drunk on Tequila, and run nekked down main street during the 4th of July Parade, easy peasy, your American. It is a little known clause in the Constitution, it only applies to Canucks, it happened after the Windmill incident and you all kicked our butts, barely!
Happy days! :)
P.S. everybody knows Canadians can't hold there Tequila

hiswiserangel said...

Millright, I know MissK can hold her JD, I have no doubts she can down some tequila.

WiscoDave said...

Can't she just use a glass? Even a Canuck should be able to hold tequila with a glass. Or am I missing something?

tripseven said...

Your heart is as American as can be...but if you want to make it official I can help you out ;)

Millwright said...

Miss K,
If my previous comment has offended you my apologies, Pax?

MissK said...

Trip... ~blushing~

No worries Millwright... Pax ;-)