Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Bloodshed Needs To Stop!

Florida Man Stabbed to Death with Pen
Is it Time For Pen-Control??

Post excerpts take from Pundit Press




The madness needs to stop. Anyone can wander into a supermarket or Walmart and buy these ink-spewing killing machines. Based on the President's recent proposal for gun control, it put forward these ideas:

1. A national database for all pen owners in these United States.
2. Full background checks for all pen purchasers.
3. Strict pen control; no one will be allowed to own pens with the unusual colors of purple, pink, or orange.

To put it frankly, a ballpoint writing utensil is nothing short of a deadly weapon.

Read full post....

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a tragic event to put some things into perspective. Last month Gregory Hypollite of Florida was killed by two teens. Their weapon of choice? A pen.

Mr. Hypollite, a father, had introduced Juan Xolo and Jose Carlos Llano to a prostitute. When he demanded payment for the introduction, and Xolo and Llano revealed they had little money, a scuffle ensued and Hypollite was killed.

Using the logic of those on the left, I believe it is now time to call for national pen-regulation. To put it frankly, a ballpoint writing utensil is nothing short of a deadly weapon.
Sadly, pen-related deaths are nothing new. In 2008, a young boy was murdered by a pen and, according to a recent survey, 100 people die by choking on pens annually. In 2007, for example, an English youth died by putting a pen cap in his mouth.

The madness needs to stop. Anyone can wander into a supermarket or Walmart and buy these ink-spewing killing machines. Based on the President's recent proposal for gun control, it put forward these ideas:

1. A national database for all pen owners in these United States.
2. Full background checks for all pen purchasers.
3. Strict pen control; no one will be allowed to own pens with the unusual colors of purple, pink, or orange.

(Just to make certain you understand, I am not serious about these proposals, though the deaths in question are tragically true. However, I feel it gives us a little perspective on gun control in our nation).

Post by Pundit Press
Link to Article
Link found at AngryMikes


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya' know I got this hobbie, I make wepons. I can make em' out of wood,Bone,horn, string, flint, bronze, brass ,copper, Iorn or steel. Leave me alone for a day to work and I have a useable deadly wepon. Give me a week and I'll make It pretty. Now I'm not that bright(my wifes the smart one) and if I can do this ANYONE can. A good hardwood sick ,with a point at one end will kill anything you got the guts and cunning to jump on. Gun laws are stupid, if a man or woman wants a wepon the are only limited by time and imagination.

MissK said...

So True, and that's very colorful Anon... Do I know you? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeh Its Ray, I was getting Chocolate milk for the Munchkin, and didn't finnish.

MissK said...

Had a feeling... words looked familiar.. ;-)

Mine loves Chocolate milk too, but she ain't no Munchkin... turned 16 over the weekend. How old is yours?

Anonymous said...

6 years old in march- 41 in tall- 71 lb ,dark blond like her mom, green-brown eyes like mine and a toatal girlie-girl.Thinks that we should move to "the beach" near a major mall And Yeh, "words looked familiar", don't that mean I cant spell? (honestly I know my spelling sucks) Ray

MissK said...

LOL Sounds like she knows exactly what she wants... kinda like mine :-)

Your spelling is fine Ray... All I meant was you were talking like you had posted before... ;-)