Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Heads Up Orbitup !!

This is for you Orbitup. A while back, you played one of my guessing games and guessed right. And apparently being called "The Winner" wasn't enough for ya... Noooo.. You wanted something extra. So I figured I might as well give you a hand at possibly getting a little more traffic to your blog.

First I would like to say these are not just empty words, you're blog "Subject to Change" is pretty Awesome... A well  balanced mix of Babes, Guns and Funnies with a personal touch. Another voice for the Second Amendment.  Things most of us enjoy plus very valid information shared. Well worth a regular visit, that's for sure. So I do hope more people will go hit you, and see what you're all about. Especially since you have a fairly new blog too... :-)


With that said..... "Your Prize" does not come for free... ;-)

So I went on the hunt... doing a little detective work to see if I could find anything "interesting" to share... you know those pics... the ones you wish you could just burn!!


So I found out that as a child you had a very unique fashion sense.... 
that somehow followed you into adulthood...


Young Orbitup... Very Indapendant Young Man

Hat Tip to DoubleTrouble ;-)



Orbitup ~ on recent Holiday... 
Please tell me this was a private beach??




This is for sticking fireworks up my butt :P"' '

5 comments:

orbitup said...

HAHA!! Thanks!

When you've got it... flaunt it!

hiswiserangel said...

Oh dear God in Heaven. orbitup, if we ever get everyone together for a Bloggers' Bash, you HAVE to bring that mankini. :-)

ps. your blog is a daily hit for me.

orbitup said...

Maybe by then I'll have lost a few more pounds. :p

hiswiserangel said...

Women like big beefy burritos of manhood. ;-)

timbo said...

Eeeeeew!