Sunday, January 20, 2013

Congratulations Are In Order.....


And He changed gears Friday... yup....
100,000 Hits, in just a few months.
That's Awesome AngryMike... and ALL uphill from now on. 
You better gear down and start peddling boy... ;-)
 ~
Waaait a minute.... I'm way past 100,000... Ha Ha!


That was over 10 days ago :P"' '
And you know I started my blog weeks after you ~grinning~
We'll see who makes it to 200,000 first.....


In all seriousness... Thank you so very much everyone.
Glad you enjoy my dorkiness... 
or at least Something in MyWorld... ;-)
I hope y'all come back and maybe leave a few comments.

And don't forget to visit some of my stickies...



I also added my "Most Popular Posts" to my side bar 
in case y'all hadn't noticed. 
Mostly Babes and Guns... now why am I not surprised.... ;-)
~ Enjoy!! ~


Oh, and bye the way....

Cheers!!
    -MissK ;-)

~ FUCK OBAMA ~

11 comments:

timbo said...

Way to go Missy!

As for the fan joke - har har.

Dam those folks are industrious!

MissK said...

Thanks Timbo... I was starting to get lonely ;-)

Ragnar said...

Don't be lonely, keep posting, and let the go.

hiswiserangel said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were too big to acknowledge a measly little 100K milestone. :-) You have international fans, your biggest one in the Republic of Texas.

Millwright said...

Lonely? I thought you had all the attention you wanted. LOL 100,000
and no safe word after You are quite a up a coming blogger. How is your tummy doing?

Millwright said...

Angel,
Miss K is repositioning, have patients. :)

MissK said...

Awww Thank you Angel... Hugs
I was just waiting for the right moment... "To Strike a Post" ;-)

Millwright, Nice to see you're patiently paying attention. yeah Lonely :P it does happen you know. As far as the safe word... you keep bringing it up! Do you feel like you might need one?

angrymike said...

Har, har,har, amazing what one good week will do after wirecutter did everything but threaten ppl to get them to come over here. You see little lady, its not about 'fans', its about content....................
Oh and by the way, shoot the damn duck already, or don't you Canadians have the stomach for blood....? !!!!!!!

MissK said...

Oh AngryOne ~shaking head~
You think you got it all figured out don't you.....
You need to get your facts straight boy.

Wirecutter did no such thing, he was actually very nice.

Here's the proof to refute that unfounded presumptuous comment....
http://ogdaa.blogspot.ca/2012/09/missks-world.html

Now you need to realize I have about 10 thousand over you, Wirecutter's inviting post gave me 1000 the first DAY. One, not ten. (Thanks again wirecutter) ...and it dropped down to less then 300 a day after that, which is a crappy day for most of us.

RECAP!! I'll make this simple. One good day of 1000 hits. Yet I top you by about 10,000 hits.. so :P"''

And... You started your blog about 3 weeks before I did. So HA!!

Now about CONTENT... I totally agree with you there, and I have plenty of content Mr.Rump Day. But it's also about distraction, from all the crap out there.

Now my hands are tied, I can't shoot the damn duck... you made a comment. Oh well :D

A stomach for blood? You'll get your answer pretty soon.... ;-)

angrymike said...

Bring it, you, you, Canadian, you..........;-D

MissK said...

You Got It... eh ;-D