Friday, January 11, 2013

AngryMike ~ It's Payback Time, Boy!

Been sitting on this way too long... 

It seems spreading slightly "embarassing" videos 
is amusing for you. 


Getting me to punch myself in the face... 
~ shaking head ~
You're such a pussy :P


Speaking of Pussy...
Well, it appears he's at it again, 
and this time he's caught one....


And another....


No wonder you're such a stud ;-)


And now you collect them...


I can just imagine you in a few years, 
after eating all them pussies.....

AngryMike ~ The Senile Years


I Think You've Had Enough!! ;-)

3 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Oh dear God, it's a bloodbath. ~closes door and quietly walks away~

angrymike said...

Oh dear angel, it's only begun ..................>:-)

orbitup said...

Damn! You took it easy on me.