Monday, November 19, 2012

50, 000 Hits Woohoo!!!

A huge THANK YOU to My Readers and to all the Bloggers who have me on their blog roll. You all ROCK!!! I hit my 50,000 Views yesterday afternoon. 


I hope to put out more personal stuff in the future, I do like to keep my private life private, so more along the lines of hobbies and collecting. Things that I hope some of you would like to add to. 

I have received some pretty cool stuff by email, some of which I'll be posting as soon as I can. I appreciate the contributions and please keep sending what you think I might like, even if I can't post it all :-(

I would like to address my "Lurking Post" if I may. It gets a large amount of views on a daily basis, yet very few comment, recently. I know I have more lurkers then regulars... I see your IP addresses, I have a tracker, hehe ;-) So since I already know you're there, how about you leave me a few words... or comment anywhere on the blog. Of course you don't have to, but I would like you to.... 


I kinda like this little guy ;-) 
Save a Duck... 
...leave a Comment!! :D


So again, Many Thanks to All of YOU
I am glad to have you in My World ;-)
- MissK

12 comments:

Boilerdoc said...

NOT THE DUCK!

hiswiserangel said...

Damn. I want to be MissK when I grows up...

MissK said...

You're Sweet Angel ~blushing~

Yes Boilerdoc... The duck gets it!! :D

drjim said...

Congrats!
I've been doing this about 2-1/2 years, and I'm almost at 80k.

But then I'm not a good looking sassy redhead!

:-)

Mike Miles said...

Congratulations MissK!

I still look forward to getting into 5 digits!

-NinetyMiles

Keads said...

Congrats MissK!

Anonymous said...

Quack!!!!!

MissK said...

Don't hold your breath.. oh AngryOne ;-)

MissK said...

Thank Drjim, Mike Miles, Keads and Son_of_Liberty... Anon I'm not sure ;-)

Poor Duck... he can't win LOL

Boilerdoc said...

I've been doing this a couple of years and I'll be damed if I've broken 750.....

hiswiserangel said...

I've got a lovely recipe for Duck a L'orange...

John said...

Ok OK I'm here--just don't kill the duck!