Monday, November 12, 2012

2 Birds With One Stone....

My first Comment of the Day... 
And the lucky chap is none other then Tripseven ;-)

"Tell it like it is Angel! I enjoy your comments for that alone...
plus the sarc hehe.
Too many folks hold back cuz they are afraid of how they will be perceived by their "peers." THIS is how we end up confusing "tolerance" for nothing other than coward-ism!"

From my Truth Evasion ~ Guilty!! Post. 
Kudos Tripseven... Well said :-)


And now for the other bird... 

This is Perfectly Fitting since my Dear friend Angel has just lauched her own blog :D I'm trilled for her... and for us.. because now we can get our daily dose of her sarc as you  put it Tripseven... and all the passion and conviction that I so love in her rantings. 
I've got you in My BlogRoll now Girl ;-)


Check it out!!
P.S. I am looking forward to your mischief... ~grinning~


6 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Aw, thanks MissK. I'm truly screwed now, am I not? ;-)

Grand said...

I _love_ hearing from Angel! Blog away!

MissK said...

Careful there Trip, you might be going for a two-fer... ;-)

tripseven said...

Well shiver me timbers...I've gone from honored to flattered

hiswiserangel said...

It takes a lot for me to get to the banning point, tripseven, unlike pissy, grumpy, old codgers I could name. Actually, wild and wooly makes for the most fun, right MissK?

MissK said...

~giggles~ You got that right Angel ;-)